We are the only Chinese translation company in Australia with in-house talent comprising translators, interpreters, typesetters, social media managers and project managers.
Some of our proudest moments include:
- Producing all the Chinese Language materials, books, videos, Chinese business cards and promotional materials for the China Super Mission in 2012 (over 400 businesses traveled to China with the Premier)
- Developing the Australia Unlimited Brand in Chinese (and other languages too)
- Translating the Indigenous Art collection handbook for the National Gallery of Australia
- Supporting the City of Melbourne and the Melbourne-Tianjin Sister City relationship with numerous exchanges, delegations and training for over 10 years
- Commencing the Chin Communications Masters Scholarship for Mandarin-English Interpreters at Monash University
- Running training workshops with our good clients to help them better connect with Chinese counterparts
- Selected to be language partner for the 2014 Chinese Presidential Xi Jinping visit to Australia
- Providing translating and simultaneous interpreting services for Boao Forum 2017
- Providing key interpreting services for the visit of Chinese Premier Li Keqiang in 2017
- Ongoing support, advice, translation and interpreting work for businesses small and large as they progress their China engagement.
With a large team in the office, we can turn work around very fast. Most importantly for our clients, when urgent changes or demands arise, we can always focus quickly to deliver what you need. We are also available to meet you or speak with you on the phone to iron out those tricky questions.
Most translation agencies rely on the internet and translators they don’t know around the world who may deliver dubious quality in different timezones when they have time (or not) leaving you high and dry next day when the CEO needs to deliver that presentation or you need to make some fast changes.
Call us right now on 1300 792 446 for urgent, personalised attention.