100% Accurate Chinese Translations, the Best Interpreters, Marketing, Social Media – Your one-stop China Agency
At Chin Communications you can get easy access to our in-house team of highly skilled language and intercultural communication professionals who can work with you in the following ways:
1. Translation services for:
- All marketing & PR materials, product manuals, press releases, etc.
- Legal documents and contracts, IP and trademarks, etc.
- Business procedures including HR, operational, financial, etc.
- Specialised contents including investment, trade, science, arts, agriculture, maritime, mining, sport
- All types of presentations including keynote speeches, blogs, articles, powerpoint presentations, videos, podcasts, etc.
2. Interpreting Services for:
- Events, keynotes, conferences, government & trade delegations, legal, etc.
- In person interpreting
- Remote interpreting
3. In-China Marketing, Social Media and Branding Services
- Design the right visual identity
- Developing and implementing social media plans and activities
- Graphic design, typesetting
- Video production, subtitling, voice over
4. Language and Intercultural Consulting Services
- Cultural insights, advice and guidance in how to navigate other language, cultures, communities and cultures
- Developing the right communication strategy and messages for the right situations
- Developing China Market Communication Strategies
- Recruitment and testing services for Chinese markets
5. Introductions and Networks
- Facilitate introductions and meetings with individuals and Chinese networks
- Coaching on how to effectively engage with China markets
- Event partnerships and support, including delegates, staging, language, sponsorships
- Asia Gateway Program
By partnering with Chin Communications you will be able to…
- Grow and expand your organisation by better communicating your messages across markets, mediums, languages and cultures that matter to you
- Easily engage your target markets, communities and stakeholders with culturally appropriate communications that build effective, long lasting relationships
- Mitigate the risk of being misunderstood and misrepresented in foreign languages and cultural contexts
- Avoid costly errors, reputational damage and financial risks by getting your language and intercultural communications right the first time
- Work with our Chinese markets experts to navigate the right roads and more confidently engage with Chinese markets