Some People have paid a high price for Chinglish!
It’s Risky Business Relying on the Other Side’s Chinese to English Translation
- Quarter century of experience
- Australia’s leading Chinese-English translation service
- Trusted by government & business
Success in Chinese engagements hinges on understanding.
Knowing what is in your Chinese documents is vital. It’s like the fine print. You might be signing a contract or going to court. Without correct translations, you’re in the dark.
Your Chinese partners may not be intentionally trying to trick you – it could just be poor translation.
Your Chinese assistant will, no doubt, try hard but is also likely to miss out those tricky clauses.
Or you might have piles and piles of documents and WeChat messages, but which ones are the game changers. And can you rely on the other side’s translations?
It can be overwhelming unless you get help, and that is where we come in.
To help you pull off the deal you’ve been working so hard on, independent and correct translations to English are your insurance.
Supported by verbal interpreting help when you need to have a meeting or talk through that contract – we will be there with you removing the risk by getting it right first.
- NAATI-certified translations for official purposes
- Verifying contract translations for accuracy
- Reviewing evidentiary documents
- Certifying official court documents
- Like a native English content for websites and marketing purposes
- Book in our interpreter for your meeting
- Urgent turnaround
You’ve probably waded through those ‘Chinglish’ translations; you deserve better and Chin can deliver.
We have a simple process to deliver translations that work for you:
- Contact one of our translation team today: 1300 792 446
- We deliver correct and complete translations so you can confidently progress or ask the right questions
- Elevate your chance of success through full understanding
Recognised as an industry leader, with its experienced team at your disposal, Chin Communications can help with FULL translation services and more. You don’t have to keep explaining yourself, our in-house team can support translations to English and Chinese, and we carry full insurance for our work.
Call our in-house translation team now 1300 792 446.