WeChat is a powerful tool and every Chinese person uses it every day.
Chin uses it too for our own communications, for clients, and when we work with Australian clients on WeChat marketing of their services and products in Chinese.
More and more WeChat translations, however, are for legal cases where clients are in dispute or litigation. Translated communications must be accurate and certified for legal purposes.
You need to be sure of the accuracy of translations when building your legal case.
- Certified, stamped translations that have been translated and checked are the minimum standard.
- Secondly an affidavit needs to be prepared and sworn.
There are sometimes hundreds of communications to be sorted through, translated and set out in a clear, logical way so you can follow the threads and help with your legal case.
Chin can not only help translate your WeChat messages to English, but also help in triage and sorting. Our translators can attend your office if required, or you are welcome to visit us to review and help progress your case.
From our Chin team, you will:
- Get clarification on the nature of the messages
- Be clear on what needs to be translated
- Receive clearly set out and numbered translated files to help your case
- Be able to receive super urgent work to meet court deadlines
- Be able to work with the same translators at all stages
- Receive the best Mandarin Interpreters for client meetings and court proceedings
- Save your client from the risk of poor translation
Spend some time discussing your requirements with one of our team and you’ll be sure to gain some helpful ideas to manage the WeChat translation process most effectively. Get our translators onto your team.
Let us help you communicate.
Call us now on 1300 792 446 or email us on email@example.com