Multicultural Legal Language Translation Services
Worry less about your case. With 30+ years of legal translation, court interpreting and expert witness experience, you know you’re in safe hands.
Serving both big and boutique law firms for 30-plus years
Helping law firms of all sizes to win their cases by translating their legal documents, court interpreting, and assisting with client meetings in various languages.
FAST, ACCURATE LEGAL TRANSLATION SERVICES
Increase your chances of a favourable outcome in court
We understand the importance of accuracy and confidentiality required for you to win your case, regardless of the language. Whether you are an individual, law firm, or in-house legal counsel, you can trust us to handle your legal translation needs in all languages, for:
- Translating your documents into the required language,
- Providing interpretation during a court hearing, or
- Translating your discovery bundle to meet your urgent deadline.
Protecting your clients and acting in their best interests means having documents and instructions you can rely on in court.
Trust Us to Deliver Results Fast
Our local team is ready and available 24/7 to assist with any urgent legal translation project or court interpreting requirements in any language, be it Japanese, Korean, Greek or another. We know how important deadlines are and will always meet your urgent needs, and be available when you need us: over the phone, in person, online, or in court.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
The risks of inaccurate legal translations
When you have your legal documents professionally translated, you save time and resources. You make sure that your processes proceed as smoothly as possible and that your reputation remains intact.
Work With Legal Language Translators That Lawyers Trust
Whether it’s translating documents or in the courtroom, your choice of legal translators can make or break your matter:
- Accuracy: Mistakes can have far-reaching consequences for you and your client; the wording must be accurately rendered and also complete and properly certified.
- Expertise: Comprehensive knowledge of the legal system; command of legal terms; understanding of the legal structures in Australia; excellent interpreting skills; and an understanding of how to work with a lawyer – you should demand nothing less.
- Trust: There are too many instances of poor translation impacting legal work and court outcomes. Using inexperienced, unqualified or machine translations will likely result in mistakes, aborted cases and costly reparations, not to mention reputation.
Be confident that your translation will meet your and your client’s needs and stand up in court.
We provide translators and interpreters for Vietnamese, Arabic, Italian, Khmer and many more.
Yes, let us know what you need and when and we can translate and stamp and certify our translations by our NAATI-Certified Translators.
It depends on the content and number of files. With our in-house team, we can turn translations around on the same day or overnight. It really depends when you need the translation. We are available 24/7.
We can stamp our own translations with our certified translators. We are not permitted to stamp someone else’s translation.
THE LEGAL TRANSLATORS THAT LAWYERS TRUST
With over 30 years of experience you know you’re in safe hands
We believe that translation and interpreting services should be tailored to your needs, regardless of the language. Every project is different. Whether you need to:
- Translate your discovered documents into English,
- Interpret during a court hearing in a specific language, or
- Brief your client in their native language, whether over the phone or in person.
That’s why we focus on understanding your goals and what you want to happen. It’s important to know who you need the interpreter for, the deadline, and their language preferences. Our experts will consider all of this before making the arrangements for your translation or interpreting needs.
Working with us is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
EXPLORE OUR TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING SERVICES
Let our language experts help you
Over 30 years of professional legal translation and interpreting services for various languages. Whether you need written translations or court interpreting, from the High Court to tribunals and mediation, we’ve got you covered.