Chinese Legal Translation Services
Worry less about your case. With 30+ years of legal translation, court interpreting and expert witness experience, your clients will know they’re in safe hands.
Serving both big and boutique law firms for 30-plus years
Helping Australian law firms of all sizes to win their cases by translating their legal documents, court interpreting and assisting with client meetings.
FAST, ACCURATE CHINESE LEGAL TRANSLATION SERVICES
Increase your chances of
a favourable outcome in court
We understand the importance of the accuracy and confidentiality required for you to win your case. Whether you are an individual, law firm, or in-house legal counsel, you can trust us to handle all your Chinese legal translation needs, including to:
- Translate your documents or recordings into Chinese or English,
- Interpret during a court hearing in Mandarin or Cantonese, or
- Translate your discovery bundle to meet your urgent deadline.
Protecting your clients and acting in their best interests means having documents and instructions you can rely on in court.
Trust Us to Deliver Results Fast
Our local team is ready and available 24/7 to assist with any urgent Chinese legal translation project or Mandarin court interpreting requirements. We know how important deadlines are and will always meet your urgent needs, and be available when you need us: over the phone, in person, online, or in court.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
The risks of inaccurate legal translations
When you have your legal documents professionally translated, you save time and resources. You make sure that your processes proceed as smoothly as possible and that your reputation remains intact.
Work With Legal Chinese Translators That Lawyers Trust
Whether it’s translating documents or in the courtroom, your choice of legal translators can make or break your matter:
- Accuracy: Mistakes can have far-reaching consequences for you and your client; the wording must be accurately rendered and also complete and properly certified.
- Expertise: Comprehensive knowledge of the legal system; command of legal terms; understanding of the legal structures in Australia; excellent interpreting skills; and awareness of how to work with a lawyer – you should demand nothing less.
- Trust: There are too many instances of poor translation impacting legal work and court outcomes. Using inexperienced, unqualified or machine translations will likely result in mistakes, aborted cases and costly reparations, not to mention reputation.
Be confident that your translation will meet your and your client’s needs and stand up in court.
It depends on the amount and type of content, the subject and the urgency. Please note our minimum fee is $165.00 (inc GST). For interpreting, our fees are based on hours or days.
Yes. More and more legal cases rely on accurate translation not just of WeChat text messages, but also voice recordings. The best approach is for us to transcribe the recordings and then proceed with an accurate, thorough translation. This is then certified for the court.
It depends on the content and number of files. With our in-house team, we can turn translations around on the same day or overnight. It really depends when you need the translation. We are available 24/7.
THE LEGAL CHINESE TRANSLATORS THAT LAWYERS TRUST
With over 30 years of experience you know you’re in safe hands
We believe that Chinese translation and interpreting services should be tailored to your needs. Every Chinese language case is different. Whether you need to:
- Translate your discovered documents from Chinese to English,
- Interpret during a court hearing in Mandarin, or
- Sight translate a document to your client in Chinese, whether over zoom or in person.
That’s why we focus on understanding the circumstances of your case. It’s important to know your court deadlines, who you need the interpreter for and if they speak Mandarin or Cantonese or are from Mainland China, Hong Kong or Taiwan. Our legal team will consider all of this before making the arrangements for your translation.
Working with us is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
EXPLORE OUR CHINESE TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING SERVICES
Allow our Chinese experts to assist you
Over 30 years of professional legal translation and Mandarin interpreting services. Whether you need written translations or court interpreting, from the High Court to tribunals and mediations, we’ve got you covered.